Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration is a full time three year undergraduate programme for young managers in the making. The course enhances one’s skills and imparts knowledge that is imperative to achieve success in the field of management. The Institute facilitates regular interaction, workshops and seminars with highly accomplished managers from diverse backgrounds that help bolster academic and personal growth of the student and enables him to become a capable professional. The course also has an enviable placement record.
The BBA program is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The scheme and syllabus followed are strictly as per the format prescribed by the university. The BBA programme is divided into six semesters. Each semester comprises of 4-6 theory subjects and 1-2 practical subjects.
The admissions are carried out strictly on merit basis through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Dwarka. A candidate who has fulfilled the above mentioned eligibility criteria and qualified CET-GGSIPU, can attend the counselling process for admission in the institute.
The Institute also conducts admission for 10% seats under management quota which is done on the basis of merit of qualifying examination and CET-GGSIPU Rank. A candidate must have fulfilled the above mentioned eligibility criteria and obtained a CET-GGSIPU Rank.
- Each academic session of the course is divided into two semesters (August-December & January-May). In each semester examination and evaluation is carried out according to the scheme laid down by the University. Each paper is of 100 marks.
- Internal assessment contributes 25% of the total marks on the basis of written test, assignments, presentations, attendance etc.
- External assessment contributes 75% of the total marks which is being conducted by GGSIP University at the end of every semester.
- Passing criteria: A student must score minimum of 40% marks in each subject (Internal and External Assessment combined together)
- Regular industrial visits to let the students get an overall understanding of the functioning of the corporate sector.
- Knowledge enriched programmes and guest lectures by expert Faculties/Professionals from Corporate sector / Industrial houses are conducted to impart practical inputs to the students of the management department.
- Students of BBA have been placed with multi-national companies like Google, South Indian Bank, Grasshoppers, Jaypee Greens, Yebhi.Com, Bajaj Capital, Naukri.Com, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Navgraha Developers.
- Students have regular access to Computer Labs and various softwares required for professional upgradation.
- Students are provided with a Wi-Fi facility in the entire campus.
- Students are given an opportunity to present their research work and ideas in the National Conference organized every year by the Institute.
- The students undergo project work and industrial training as a part of the curriculum which gives them a better understanding of the corporate world.
The fee structure for the course that is followed by the Institute is as prescribed by the State Level Fee Regulatory Committee. The fee is payable annually for the entire academic year in the beginning of the academic session.
|Tuition Fee (per annum)||Rs 73,000/-|
|University Fees (per annum)||Rs 12,000/-|
|Amortization charges (per annum)||Rs 4,090/-|
|Security Deposit (Only in First Year - Refundable)||Rs 5000/-|
|Student activity Fees (per annum)||Rs 1,000/-|
|Total fees||Rs. 95,390/-|