The Time Spent on Reading is the One Stolen from Paradise - Thomas Wharton
If students are the body, the library is the heart of an Institute. The rich resource of books, Journals, and E-Resources truly reflect the vision and mission of an Institute. The Library at TIPS, Dwarka is a rich source of knowledge that not only caters to the program specified but to the overall growth of the students. The most tranquil place on the campus not only enhances the knowledge repository of its students but of its teachers too.
Features of the Library:
- Fully air-conditioned.
- Very spacious reading room.
- There are 06 leading newspapers for students and faculties.
- A total number of 19148 books which is much more than the prescribed norms of the University.
- A total number of 2345 titles.
- A total number of 1687 Reference books.
- Subscription of 25 National level Journals.
- Subscription of 08 International level Journals.
- Eight magazines of diverse subjects are prescribed to meet the requirements of all disciplines of courses.
- Automated Library with E-Granthalyay, Version 22.214.171.124.
- Search Facility via OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) using e-Granthalaya software.
- Member of National Digital Library supported by IIT, Kharakpur
- Member of DEVELOPING LIBRARY NETWORK (DELNET)
- Provision of Interlibrary loan via DELNET membership.
- Around 661 CDs / DVDs are available for use in the library.
Delnet: (User Id/Password Based Access): https://www.delnet.in/
OPAC: Online Public Access Catalogue: https://libserver/OPAC/Default.aspx
National Digital Library: www.ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/
National Journals/ International Journals:
- Mass Communicator: International Journal of Communication Studies: http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:mcomm&type=home
- Media Watch: http://journals.sagepub.com
- Pacific Business Review International: http://www.pbr.co.in/2019/months.aspx
- International Journal of Rural Management: http://journals.sagepub.com
- IIM: Kozhikode Society and Management Review: http://journals.sagepub.com
- Indian Journal of Public Administration: http://journals.sagepub.com
- South Asia Journal of Business and Management Cases: http://journals.sagepub.com
- Sociological Bulletin: http://journals.sagepub.com
- Journal of Creative Communication http://journals.sagepub.com
- Asia Pacific Media Educator: http://journals.sagepub.com
- Studies in Indian Politics: http://journals.sagepub.com
- Asia Pacific Journal of Management Research & Innovation: http://journals.sagepub.com
- Business Perspective & Research: http://journals.sagepub.com
- Vikalpa journal: http://journals.sagepub.com