Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Trinity Institute of Professional Studies (TIPS), the best Management Institute of GGSIPU of Delhi NCR offers BBA, a three year undergraduate programme that familiarizes students with the managerial functions, develops excellent communication skills, decision making abilities that are required to manage and run a successful business enterprise. The emphasis on quality and excellence has made TIPS among the Best BBA colleges in Delhi. This course covers all core management subjects which helps students to learn the theoretical as well as practical aspects of business management which aids them in becoming successful managers, entrepreneurs and leaders. Regular workshops and internships transform the students into efficient professionals who are prepared to take on any challenge that comes their way. Moreover, management games and role play activities are also conducted in the class on a regular basis. TIPS, owing to its focused goals, innovative and practical learning based teaching pedagogy has secured a name for itself in the field of management education and is one of the best BBA institutes in West Delhi, Dwarka. Students at the end of the course secure placements in reputed companies and TIPS is proud of its alumni who have proved their mettle in the industry, by performing to the best of their abilities
Program Educational objectives (PEOs):
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program has following four Program Educational objectives (PEOs):
- PEO1: To equip the students with skills critical for being successful business manager like problem solving, initiative, critical thinking, leadership and team building skills.
- PEO2: To give opportunities to students to explore the applicability of business and management concepts in real life.
- PEO3: To develop problem solving skills in students through using innovative pedagogical techniques and experiential learning in class room teaching
- PEO4: To develop life skills in students so that they are capable of being successful in a dynamic business environment in line with global imperatives and ethical values.
Bachelor of Business Administration programme offered by the Institute will groom the students to:
- PO1: Acquire essential knowledge of various aspects of business, as well as about overall business environment.
- PO2: Grasp and understand fundamental concepts, tools and techniques in all the subjects related to business administration, which help them in evaluating business options and making better decisions as a manager.
- PO3: Build up environmental, social, legal and ethical responsibilities as conscious citizens and business executives for future.
- PO4: Enrich personal as well as managerial skills for their holistic development.
- PO5: Identify opportunities, design and implement innovative strategies for managing various functions of business organizations.
- PO6: Contribute to the talent pool of qualified managers and leaders by imparting quality education in the field of Management and thus facilitating economic development and nation building.
Program Specific Outcome:
- PSO1: Knowledge of Business Administration: The acquaintance of fundamentals of business administration are helpful in grooming and developing a team of future business executives, professionals and entrepreneurs.
- PSO2: Pragmatic approach: The practical knowledge of various aspects of business, like Accountancy, Financing, costing and economics etc. are helpful in honing an application-based approach towards business amongst students.
- PSO3:Logical & Scientific perspective: The subjects like Mathematics and Statistics strengthen the logical reasoning of students. On the one hand, Business research facilitates problem identification and analysis for market research; on the other, Operations Management figures out practical problems in production which ultimately helps in strategy formulation in business. The comprehension of all these aspects builds a broader outlook of young executives.
- PSO4: Holistic personality Grooming: Communication and presentation skills are developed in the subjects like Business Communication, whereas technical skills are enhanced in IT and other practical classes to make holistic personality development.
- PSO5: Employability and self-employment: Gaining rudimentary knowledge about the business after completion of this course, students have many options with them. They may go for pursuing higher studies, get a job or start their own business venture; thus, may become a job-provider as well.
- PSO6: The students are made aware of the traits of a responsible human being and businessman, who boosts business and trade, contributes to the society and develops the nation by teaching various subjects and undertaking personal mentoring sessions on legal, social and ethical issues in business.
The department of Management and Commerce runs BBA as one of the most popular courses among young graduates. With a student strength of around 1800 and a team of highly qualified and trained faculty members with a mix of industry and academia experience. A three-year programme called BBA, which is the most popular bachelor's degree in the field of commerce, covers subjects like accounting, taxation, economics, financial management, etc. Anyone with a senior secondary (Class 12) diploma, mark sheets, and an overall grade point average of at least 50% or an equivalent is eligible to apply for this study. Being the best BBA GGSIPU college in Delhi, All faculty members of the department meet the University norms of qualification (Ph.D. and NET qualified) and have been hand-picked to groom the students with passion.The curriculum includes live Projects, Summer Internships and Dissertation to enable the students to have exposure to real life business problems and hands-on experience for most jobs. Some of the popular events that are regularly organised are guest lectures, Seminars, Workshops, case study discussions, Business Quiz, Team Building exercises, Business Plan competitions, etc. TIPS has come out to become one of the top 10 BBA colleges in Delhi offering a great learning experience to students. It gives them an opportunity to get first-hand experience of the working of industries as well as gives them opportunity to learn from interaction with entrepreneurs.
- ‘Value Added Courses’ in areas like Digital Marketing, Applied Finance, Financial Modeling, IT in Management etc. By successfully completing such in-demand courses, the students not only get an extra-edge but also get opportunities of doing live- projects in reputed companies; which goes a long way in making students secure quality placements.
- The Placement Cell of the Best BBA Institute in Delhi-NCR is proactive in organising placement drives and internship fairs for the students which culminates into success stories of happy students and parents who bag their dream jobs in companies like Byju’s, Vedantu, British Telecom, PNB Metlife, Convergys, Wipro, Amazon, IDBI, Genpact, HDFC, Kotak, India Mart, Suzuki and Max Life, Concentrix, Alight Solutions, and many more.
- Opportunity for students at the best GGSIPU college in Delhi, to be involved in Management games and Role play activities that gives them ample opportunities to hone their communication, critical thinking, decision making and leadership skills.
- Guest lectures by experts /professionals from corporate sector / industrial houses are conducted to impart practical inputs to the students of the management department.
To be eligible for BBA admission in GGSIPU in Delhi-NCR, a candidate must adhere to the following Eligibility Criteria: Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
Students Intake in TIPS, the best GGSIPU BBA College in Delhi-NCR: The intake is 120 students for the first shift and second shift each.
Admissions through Management Quota
A candidate must have satisfied above mentioned eligibility criteria and obtain CET-GGSIPU Rank to participate in IPU Admission 2023. TIPS, the best Management College of GGSIPU in Delhi-NCR conducts admission for 10% seats under management quota which is done on the basis of merit of qualifying examination and CET-GGSIPU Rank.
- Each academic session of the course is divided into two semesters (August-December & January-May). In each semester, examination and evaluation is carried out according to the scheme laid down by the University. Every paper is of 100 marks.
- Internal assessment contributes 25% of the total marks on the basis of written test, assignments, presentations, attendance etc.
- External assessment contributes 75% of the total marks which is conducted by GGSIP University at the end of every semester.