Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
PEO1: To equip the students with skills critical for being successful business manager like problem solving, initiative, critical thinking, leadership and team building skills.
PEO2: To give opportunities to students to explore the applicability of business and management concepts in real life.
PEO3: To develop problem solving skills in students through using innovative pedagogical techniques and experiential learning in class room teaching
PEO4: To develop life skills in students so that they are capable of being successful in a dynamic business environment in line with global imperatives and ethical values.
PO1: Acquire essential knowledge of various aspects of business, as well as about overall business environment.
PO2: Grasp and understand fundamental concepts, tools and techniques in all the subjects related to business administration, which help them in evaluating business options and making better decisions as a manager.
PO3: Build up environmental, social, legal and ethical responsibilities as conscious citizens and business executives for future.
PO4: Enrich personal as well as managerial skills for their holistic development.
PO5: Identify opportunities, design and implement innovative strategies for managing various functions of business organizations.
PO6: Contribute to the talent pool of qualified managers and leaders by imparting quality education in the field of Management and thus facilitating economic development and nation building.
PSO1: Knowledge of Business Administration: The acquaintance of fundamentals of business administration are helpful in grooming and developing a team of future business executives, professionals and entrepreneurs.
PSO2: Pragmatic approach: The practical knowledge of various aspects of business, like Accountancy, Financing, costing and economics etc. are helpful in honing an application-based approach towards business amongst students.
PSO3:Logical & Scientific perspective: The subjects like Mathematics and Statistics strengthen the logical reasoning of students. On the one hand, Business research facilitates problem identification and analysis for market research; on the other, Operations Management figures out practical problems in production which ultimately helps in strategy formulation in business. The comprehension of all these aspects builds a broader outlook of young executives.
PSO4: Holistic personality Grooming: Communication and presentation skills are developed in the subjects like Business Communication, whereas technical skills are enhanced in IT and other practical classes to make holistic personality development.
PSO5: Employability and self-employment: Gaining rudimentary knowledge about the business after completion of this course, students have many options with them. They may go for pursuing higher studies, get a job or start their own business venture; thus, may become a job-provider as well.
PSO6: The students are made aware of the traits of a responsible human being and businessman, who boosts business and trade, contributes to the society and develops the nation by teaching various subjects and undertaking personal mentoring sessions on legal, social and ethical issues in business.
COURSE OUTCOME DOWNLOAD
- ‘Value Added Courses’ in areas like Digital Marketing, Applied Finance, Financial Modeling, IT in Management etc. By successfully completing such in-demand courses, the students not only get an extra-edge but also get opportunities of doing live- projects in reputed companies; which goes a long way in making students secure quality placements.
- The Placement Cell of the Best BBA Institute in Delhi-NCR is proactive in organizing placement drives and internship fairs for the students which culminates into success stories of happy students and parents who bag their dream jobs in companies like Byju’s, Vedantu, British Telecom, PNB Metlife, Convergys, Wipro, Amazon, IDBI, Genpact, HDFC, Kotak, India Mart, Suzuki and Max Life, Concentrix, Alight Solutions, and many more.
- Opportunity for students to be involved in Management games and Role play activities that gives them ample opportunities to hone their communication, critical thinking, decision making and leadership skills.
- Guest lectures by experts /professionals from corporate sector / industrial houses are conducted to impart practical inputs to the students of the management department.
Students Intake in TIPS, the best GGSIPU BBA College in Delhi-NCR: The intake is 120 students for first shift and second shift each.
- Each academic session of the course is divided into two semesters (August-December & January-May). In each semester, examination and evaluation is carried out according to the scheme laid down by the University. Every paper is of 100 marks.
- Internal assessment contributes 25% of the total marks on the basis of written test, assignments, presentations, attendance etc.
- External assessment contributes 75% of the total marks which is conducted by GGSIP University at the end of every semester.